- Improvements of the management of attachments
- Some attachments (e.g. balance sheets) must be marked with a year.
- Amendments to the premium calculation
- Product combination: working capital insurance must always be concluded in combination with pre-shipment risk insurance or supplier credit insurance (see GTC)
- Amendments to the calculation of the risk period (rounding rule)
- General adjustment of the rounding rules
- Improvement in address administration functions:
- The user profile can be administered in full by the customer (incl. email address)
- Address changes can now be recorded by those involved in the application
- Various adjustments and error corrections:
- Collateral (guarantee) introduced for refinancing guarantees
- Collateral of the guarantee type can be assigned simultaneously to a contractual guarantee and to a bond guarantee
- SERV-financed premium introduced for additional products
- Interest is no longer added to the insurance amount in credit products (calculation basis without interest)
- Start page
The start page has been slightly redesigned.
- There is only one search field left, with which any content of the project table and tool tips can be looked up.
- There are also some quick links which, when clicked set the search field automatically.
- There are more direct actions on each project to assign the project. There's also a hint that somebody else is currently working on it.
- Simplified process
- Submitting a project is now easier and more flexible. Customers and SERV employee can work on it any time during the draft phase if it's not being changed by somebody else at the same time.
- Exporters can select financial products right away. The difference between combined and single is now achieved automatically.
- The common actions for a project are now shown context-sensitively on the top of the project.
- The project hints now describe the current status and next steps.
- Premium tariff adjustments in 2016
- Various adjustments and bug fixes
- Various small adjustments and bug fixes
- Support mode for direct user assistance implemented
- Absences of SERV contacts: incoming applications are automatically forwarded to a substitute and the client is notified.
- Not all notifications with a black background will fade out automatically. In order to make sure that they are read, they have to be closed manually.
- A conversion allows a change in currency.
- Workflow: adjustments to the workflow for change or prolongation requests / prolongation request ICP
- Workflow: management and sending of OECD notifications
- Premium calculation for change request (flat rates for administrative costs and credit notes)
- Financial institutions and exporters can make products visible to the other party in case of a combined request.
- Workflow: two new product statuses have been introduced: "completed" for insurance policies and "expired" for insurance commitments in principle (ICP). The status changes automatically after expiration of the term.
- Workflow: When opening a project, you will now be informed about the project's current status and the next possible steps.
- Workflow: the product status will now also be visible in the product tabs. Blocked tabs are marked with a lock. A tool tip explains why the tab has been blocked.
- Homepage: the tables can now also be sorted by columns.
- Homepage: entered search criteria are maintained after opening a project.
- Homepage: if a search does not yield any matches, this will be shown.
- Questionnaires: externals can be invited to fill out the environmental questionnaire.
- Login: when logging in, user instructions will be displayed.
- Workflow: SERV employees can take projects back from customers, e.g. during holiday absences.
- Workflow: For change requests for combined projects, the organisation that did not initiate the change request only has to submit a new application if the premiums of its insurance products change.
- Homepage/Workflow: Projects can now be assigned to colleagues directly from the homepage (icon in the right column).
- Homepage/Workflow: The workflow history of a project can now be viewed on the homepage (click on show history).
- Homepage: Newly received projects are now displayed to customers before all their own projects.
- Homepage: Projects exclusively with annulled, retracted or rejected products are no longer displayed on the homepage.
- Homepage: The homepage is now automatically refreshed every 10 minutes.
- Data input: Instead of the NOGA code of the buyer, the OECD purpose code of the export project is now requested.
- Filer: Filers now see all projects that have ever been sent to their organisation or been created by users of their organisation.
- Performance: the application runs faster, tabs are loaded individually.
- Trash: draft projects that are not used anymore can be moved to trash. In trash, users can permanently delete projects of their own organisation.
- Workflow / product status: the product status "in review" has been removed. Two new status have been introduced: "cancelled" (after commitment and issuance of a policy) and "retracted" (after submission of an application).
- Workflow / history: the history now shows more information (product status, assignment of a project to a contact person, sent declarations and questionnaires, change requests).
- Data entry: Many percentage fields now allow four decimal places.
- Data entry: ' has to be used as thousands separator, . as decimal point.
- Messages: Projects with errors cannot be sent to other organisations anymore. Many errors are now warnings.
- Prämienberechnung: Neu sind indikative Prämienberechnungen für das beantrage Projekt möglich. Hierzu muss für den Risikoträger ein Letter Rating oder eine Schuldnerkategorie eingetragen werden. Die Prämienberechnung wird durch das Speichern ausgelöst und detailliert pro Produkt sowie als Übersicht in der rechten Spalte dargestellt, sobald alle notwendigen Daten eingegeben wurden. Zudem kann ein PDF der Prämienberechnung erzeugt werden.
- Startseite: Neu zugewiesene und noch nicht bearbeitete Projekte werden in den Übersichtstabellen fett markiert.
- Sicherheiten: Neu können Sicherheiten auch für Vertragsgarantien und Fabrikationskredite eingegeben werden.
- Workflow: approved drafts can now be submitted directly by clicking on the link in the notification e-mail. The project does not have to be opened anymore.
- Workflow: Once a product has been submitted or approved as a draft, it can be re-submitted directly after changes have been made without having to be re-approved as a draft.
- Quicklinks: Quicklinks have been placed on the home page. They let users quickly access all their projects or the projects that recently have been modified.
- Tour: The tour feature informs you about the basic functions and features of the application.
- Faster loading of homepage
- Improved visibility of changes in PDF: new products are annotated on product seletion level, new content in bold and 'old value:' omitted
- Automated calculation of percentage values in Foreign Deliveries and Swiss Content tables
- New email notification when external filer completes questionnaire
- OECD notification messages: if a project has or may have to be notified to the OECD, a warning message is shown.
- Clone project: existing projects can be cloned to create a similar but new application.
- Shorter print version (PDF): various measures have been implemented to shorten the print version of an application.
- Manual enabling of unknown new users: if new users of new organisations cannot be auto-assigned to an existing organisation in SERV's database, SERV has to enable the user manually.
- Separate private buyer / guarantor questionnaire: questionnaires can be triggered separately, without selecting any product. Products can be added at a later stage.
- Postal address: in their profile, users can define whether mail should be sent to their organisation's main address or to their contact address.
- Select SERV contact: users can select their SERV contact when sending a project to SERV.
- Attachments as zip: all attachments of a project can be downloaded as zip file.
- Change requests
- Contact information update
- Print as PDF
- Comment history
- Show relevant dates in periods sections
- Show products and status in navigation tables
- Initial release of the contract management application